Monday, June 13, 2011

Christina's Baby Shower

Last Saturday I went to Christina Patricio's baby shower at her house. Despite the weird rainy weather that day the shower turned out beautiful! It was so fun being with all the special girls in her life. Her sister Ashley threw the shower and did a perfect job. We ate delicious salads, and Chiffono's cupcakes. We chatted, laughed, and celebrated Carter who is on the way! Christina was beaming the whole time. I enjoyed every minute with these ladies.

Our cute place settings (cookies by SugarPalooza)

Sophie, Annie and I put this together for Christina

Christina and I 

the all baby boy decor

Chiffono's cupcakes

The centerpieces


 How cute is this bib? "Star of my mommy's blog"

Me, Sophie, Annie

Christina opening our gift

It was a clothesline full of bibs, clothes, toys, crib sheet, books and other goodies!



Can't wait to meet baby Carter!

No comments:

Post a Comment