Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Alese's Bridal Shower

On Saturday we (the bridesmaid's & co.) hosted Alese's bridal shower at Slates Restaurant. The theme was beach casual which made for beautiful decorations, and cute attire! Since Gina, one of the bridesmaids', family owns Slates we were lucky enough to have lunch there and be the only ones in the restaurant. It was fabulous. The food was amazing! Not that I expected any less, Slates always deliveres an unforgettable meal! To top it off, all of the food choices were gluten free for the bride-to-be. We chatted a lot, played some fun games, ate, and watched Alese open her beautiful presents. It was perfect! I also won the "who knows Alese best" game, including some answers Ben didn't know! Guess we were made for each other!

 I am so thankful for Alese she is an amazing best friend who is always there for me. She can always bring a smile to my face. We can't help but call each other a million times a day to be updated on our daily activities. Just thinking about her moving down south in a month makes me so sad, but I am so happy for her and Ben! They are perfect for each other! I guess this just means there will be even more trips down south to visit. Ben and Alese get your guest bedroom ready for the Waldrums!

An added bonus to the bridal shower was having all my girlfriends in town! It made for a great girls weekend. We had to practice for all the bachelorette fun that is around the corner.

The beautiful tables




amazing girls, me, Whitney, Jaimie-Rose, and Gina

Me and my mom

Whitney, Jaimie-Rose, me, the bride-to-be Alese, and Lesley

Rony, Gina, Katie, Tara, and Sarah

Alese, Kennady (flower girl), Jenny, Jana, Jenn, and Sarah (the grooms sister) 

 Sisters, Ashley and Alese

Katie, Jaimie-Rose, and Tara

Our lunch : )

After lunch we played a few games one of which was dressing up the guests as brides using toilet paper. Whitney, Marian (Whitney's mom), my mom, Tara, and I dressed Stephanie. She wanted to be a beach bride so we made her a bikini. It was hilarious. We couldn't stop laughing with her!


The other brides getting dolled up!


 Pretty Kennady won!

lovely bride Lesley with her veil

Quisenberry girls with their grandma

dessert

me and Alese

Lesley, Whitney, and me

My 3 moms

Whitty

1 comment: