Saturday, June 4, 2011

Birthday Weekend: Glee & Disneyland

After all that fun on Friday night for my birthday we managed to get up early, pack, and hit the road for LA to see Glee LIVE in concert. We invited the Papi's to join us so the four of us caravanned to the Anaheim Hilton, dropped off our bags and got ready for dinner and the show. The boys went downstairs for a drink while Annie and I chatted and got ready. Then we loaded up to head to the Staples Center. We ate dinner at ESPN Zone and then entered the stadium. I had never been there so I was in shock at how big The Staples Center is. We got our seats and were giddy for the show to start. There was a dance group that started the show and they were amazing hip-hop/break dancers. They were extremely talented. Then it was time for the main attraction. Cheerios Cheerleaders came out pumping the crowd up and giving away "Sue's Barf Bags." Then the singing and dancing began. The concert was amazing, and even better than I imagined. It was so fun seeing them in person. We danced and sang the night away. Annie and I were in heaven and the boys had fun too, so it was a win-win. My love for Glee and their musical talent grew so much (and it was a lot to start with). I think this will have to be a new tradition.

As if that wasn't already enough fun we went to Disneyland the next day! I even wore an "It's My Birthday" button to milk it for one last day. (I know getting a little pathetic, but I just didn't want it to end!) After a full day in both parks, we ate dinner in Downtown Disney and made it home Sunday night. Whew! That was a lot of fun packed into a few days! I'm loving being 25! Thanks Papi's for a super fun weekend of laughter, singing, dancing, chatting and eating!

Dinner at ESPN Zone

Annie and Jason



Outside the Staples Center


Sunday morning hitting up Disneyland!


Thunder Mountain

The Boys always keeping us entertained

Sleeping Beauty

At California


Dinner in Downtown Disney before our ride home

No comments:

Post a Comment