Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

On Sunday we had the pleasure of hosting our mama's and grandma for a Mothers Day BBQ party at our house. I was so excited to have everyone over and I wanted to spoil our mom's because they are amazing! My mom is the strongest, most hard working, beautiful, mother I know. And my grandma is just as loving and talented. She has been at every performance, game, and show for the past 26 years, she would never miss a thing! She thinks we can do no wrong, and spoils us like crazy! Aaron's mom is such a treasure also. I got very lucky in the mother-in-law department! She loves me like her own. So these ladies definitely deserved a party for the many years of loving sacrifice they've given us.  I dolled up the house and Aaron made some delicious BBQ'd food so they could relax and enjoy the company. We had a beautiful evening laughing and telling stories with my in-laws, grandparents, cousins, sister, and all the mama's! 











Girl cousins

All the cousins
Aunt, Grandma, and Mom

Aaron's mom


Thank you mom for loving me so much and working hard to give us girls everything we needed and wanted. I am forever grateful for all your love and life lessons. I would never be where I am today if it wasn't for you being my #1 cheerleader for all these years. I love you so much! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Melissa,
    Where do you make all your signs, including the mason jar wraps?

    Always very stylish!

    ReplyDelete