Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday Sarah

My girlfriend Sarah Richardson and I happen to share the same birthday, May 27th. But she is celebrating a big birthday this year. The big 3-0. We partied it up on Friday night at Bobby Salazars' eating delicious food, drinking margaritas, and chatting away, to commemorate her day. Happy Birthday Sarah it was a blast celebrating you!

The birthday girl


We can't get enough of this boy!



My girls!

The Richarsons


The Patricios


My birthday week is beginning. I can't wait to start celebrating!



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is one stinking cute dress. Just curious, but where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan! I got it at a boutique here in Fresno called Khloe California, but it is the brand Ark & Co I found a similar one online just different colors at Polyvore. Here's the link, hope this helps! http://www.polyvore.com/ark_&_co_dresses/shop?brand=Ark+%26+Co.&category_id=3

      Delete
  2. What a fun party!!! I second Megan...your dress is FAB!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete