Thursday, February 10, 2011

14 Days of Love: Day 10 Boozing it up!

Tonight's gifts: Ok I must intro with the fact that Aaron and I are not big drinkers at all. We maybe drink once a month (me if that). But I have been wanting to find a wine I like. I have yet to have one I enjoy except last May my girlfriends and I went wine tasking in Santa Barbara and one wine was actually tolerable. I have been looking for something similar since, and Aaron may have found it....Needless to say here are our gifts for tonight:

Love boxes

Aarons favorite, Jager and an energy drink, my new White Haute Riesling (Check out the cute high heel on the label, it was meant to be) P.S. We didn't have any maybe tomorrow night!

Aaron was working late tonight so I went to dinner with my girlfriend Lesley. We enjoyed delicious lettuce wraps at Elephant Bar and then had this for dessert at the new frozen yogurt place at Riverpark. Delicious Date!


hunny buns,

A & M

No comments:

Post a Comment