Wednesday, February 2, 2011

14 Days of Love: Day 1 Legally Blonde

Last night Aaron and I went to see Legally Blonde the Musical at the William Soroyan to kick off our 14 Days of Love celebration. We have decided to embrace our first married Valentines with daily reminders of why we love each other. So let the love notes begin! Aaron was so sweet and put the tickets in this cute little box with a note. We started the night at Tahoe Joes. We haven't been there in ages, so I think it tasted extra good last night. Then we were off to the show! It was adorable. I have to admit our seats were in the balcony and I really wished we were closer but I still soaked in each moment. It was hilarious. I found myself laughing out loud through the whole show. Looking forward to more shows with my husband. Maybe the next one will be a little less girly, although I think he really enjoyed himself too : )

The Love Box!

Couldn't resist the cute little flag

Tahoe Joes

Oh My Gosh it's Elle!
Bend and snap,

A & M

1 comment:

  1. so sweet :) I am so happy that you guys are able to do that for each other. For our first Valentines day... my mom will be here and I think Jonathan has an away game in Athens. haha. But mom is definitely a great second choice :)

    ReplyDelete