Monday, November 12, 2012

Joseph & Melaney Gentry

My big sister got married on October 13, 2012! It was a beautiful ceremony filled with tears of joy and laughter. I was so proud to stand by her side as her maid of honor. The reception was equally as beautiful and so much fun! We danced the night away with our friends and family. I was so happy to be my sisters "wedding planner." We shared so many memories making this fabulous day come together. I am proud of the amazing woman my sister has become and so happy she found the man of her dreams! So here are some pictures I took on my camera (but I was very busy being the maid of honor) so professional pictures to come!






The originals

My Dad and I



Matz & Gentry's






Besties

My boys

My girls







How cute are they?




The candy bar








Our friends ended the night at Elbow Room having way too much fun!


More details to follow : )

No comments:

Post a Comment