Monday, October 22, 2012

Sissy's Bridal Shower

On September 15th my mom and I threw my sister a beautiful bridal shower at Daily Grill with our close friends and family. It was such a fun luncheon loving on Melaney and laughing and having a good time with the girls. My sister was adorable and loved having her favorite women in one room. Sissy, I loved planning this for you. You deserve all the happiness in the world! Thanks Dictos girls for setting up the candy bar : )































1 comment:

  1. i recently threw a shower for my sister and i totally understand how special the sister love is and how joyful it is to plan something special for them! and i was just walking around my house lamenting the fact that i had a horrid sweet tooth! want to eat that candy bar right up!!! great job planning a beautiful shower. she will know she is loved.

    ReplyDelete