Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Barefoot Christmas Eve Eve

On Friday night my high school girl friends and I celebrated Christmas at Edo-Ya. We have been celebrating for over 10 years together. We rented a private room complete with pillows to sit on and bare-feet only. It was so festive and intimate. We all completely over ordered and ended up with enough food for a small wedding. It was delicious, we ate until we were sick, and then laughed endlessly. My favorite kind of nights. We then came to my house for presents and dessert. Of course we chatted into the wee hours of the morning. I wouldn't trade these nights for anything. Thank you girls for such a blast and all of your hilarious personalities that I love so dearly!



fat faces from so much eating...




Outside our room

love



re-enacting previous years photos


some gifts

20 years of wonderful friendship


We should just make it a slumber party next year



1 comment:

  1. so cute... so sad to miss the party. one of these years i swear i will be there :) love you Missy and the rest of the girls. thanks for the post.. allows me to keep up with what i am missing.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete