Monday, December 6, 2010

Our Story

So we're venturing into blog world for the first time! I love reading everyone else's blogs and I was encouraged by a friend to join in. So here goes nothing! I love Michael Buble, so our blog name is inspired by him, and I thought so fitting because our lives are so blessed and nothing could be sweeter that being loved by my husband. Let me brag about him for a minute. (He's going to kill me) He is hardworking, loving, kind, funny, and so thoughtful. He makes me laugh daily and brings so much joy to my life. We met over eight years ago, and dated for five years. Then got married on March 27 of this year. Being married has been amazing so far. Here are a few snap shots from the wedding...

The first kiss


                                                               The most amazing girls

                                                              The whole crazy crew



                                                                My five little joys

So here's our journey as we begin our lives together. Our trips, parties, decorating, business adventures, family, friends, and everyday fun! Hope you enjoy reading the glimpse into our lives.

All our love,
Aaron and Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are blogging. I am going to add you to my blog roll (i just found out what this is) It is so fun to hear what is going on with my lovely friends since being away... it is just hard.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping up with blogging takes a lot of time, so I've never gotten into it.. but I've seen lots of them and I'm not surprised at all that yours is definitely among the cutest!! You and Aaron are angels and I love you both - so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete