Friday, March 2, 2012

Hello March

We have been so spoiled with this fabulous weather and had a fun-filled February, but I am so happy that March is here. It means our anniversary is coming, and so is spring. I love everything about spring. But here's a little recap of a few things we've been up to.

This handsome two year old got to spend the night with us while his sisters were at a dance competition, and his brothers were at a wrestling tournament. We loved every minute of park playing and eating out. He is such a good boy.



My furry baby got a haircut and a cute new scarf. Also my house has been taken over by chevron. My obsession began over a year ago and it has leaked into every corner of my house. I will have to reveal more later.

My amazing friend Nina hosted an Oscar themed Stella & Dot party. It was adorable. And she makes the best sugar cookies in town. We watched everyone walk the red carpet as we tried on jewelry and sipped our fabulous drinks.



Check out her Oscar cookies



Today I helped get my five favorite kids get ready for a wedding. They are so cute!


Then they wanted to snap some. I was not quite as gussied up as them but here they are...



Ended the evening with shopping and spray tanning. Oh so fun.

2 comments: