Monday, March 26, 2012

Glimpses of chevron

 I wanted to share some pictures with you as our house begins to look like summer is approaching with sunshine yellow and ocean blue. Also I mentioned before that the chevron pattern has leaked its way into almost every corner of our house. Pretty soon every counter and piece of furniture may be marked with this adorable zig-zag pattern. I've even began to add it to my wardrobe! Oh dear! Here are a few details of our home...

This weekend I crafted a little and made this adorable wreath that was already matching the inside of our house so I needed to make the door pop a little too, tutorial found here. This wreath is made of gumballs!













I know you've seen the chevron in our guest room found here
I hope these fun colors brightened your day a little : )

linking up at The 36th Avenue

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that chevron vase! Where is it from? Love all the bright colors and that wreath is fabulous! Stopping by from 36th Ave.

    ReplyDelete