Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Easter

Our Easter was so enjoyable! We are so grateful for our family and friends and the joy they bring to us! We started the day by visiting the Continos and taking the kids their Easter baskets. Followed by my in-laws house to celebrate with the Waldrums. Then ended our day at my grandparents house with my side of the family. We ate lots of delicious meals and of course tons of desserts. This was my first year not hunting for eggs with my cousins, which was tough letting go but I guess it's time to join the "grown-ups." 

Aaron and I with our Happy Easter sign


Two Easter bunnies came to our house in the morning!
Dolce Gabbana 

Louis Vuitton

Our bunnies

Easter baskets for the five Contino joys

Delivering them, Italia, me, Gia

On to our in-laws house for lunch 
Jon (brother-in-law) Leah (sister-in-law) me and Aaron

Father-in-law Benjamin, Mother-in-law Pam, Me and Aaron

Aaron and I after the egg hunt at my grandparents

So thankful for Him dying on the cross for our sins and rising again : )

No comments:

Post a Comment