Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Best of 2012

January
I got to rescue my sweet husband from the hospital

February
We enjoyed 14 Days of Love


March 
We celebrated our Second Anniversary in Newport








April
We frolicked in the country




May
We celebrated my 26th Birthday by seeing Chicago on Broadway with one of my besties
And rode bikes around Newport
June
We were back in the hospital at Stanford but got to sneak out to play with our friends the Lindquists'

We visited Santa Cruz

July
Melaney and Joe got engaged!!!

We enjoyed a beautiful vacation with the Papi's in San Diego

August
We had the most fun at Disneyland with the Continos



I got a new job as a Kindergarten teacher


We celebrated Carter turning 1


September
We went to Southern California and saw my best friends

And my mom and I threw my sister a beautiful bridal shower


October
My sister tied the knot and we welcomed Joe into our family!

This handsome guy was my date
We snuck away for a romantic weekend in San Francisco

November
Aaron turned 31

We celebrated my Grandparents 60th Wedding Anniversary at Harris Ranch

December
We celebrated the holidays with our wonderful families
And Aaron broke free from the hospital yet again! Now we are off for seven beautiful days on a cruise to Cabo San Lucas, and Puerta Vallarta to celebrate the New Year. Let's see what you've got 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment