Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Palatine Bridal Show

On Sunday my dear friend Gina was having a bridal show in her beautiful building. The bridal boutique, Mia Bella, (love their dresses) held a run-way show of their gowns, and Gina asked me to emcee the show. I said "yes" not knowing what I was getting myself into, and it was such a blast! I got up before and after each show to introduce the designers, and share about all the vendors at the show. It was quite thrilling! The show was beautiful and all the vendors had gorgeous displays and samples. Made me want to get married again! Haha Dream on! Here's a few pictures from the day. Thanks to Mia Bella for the beautiful dress to wear.


Stems made beautiful bouquets and arrangements

Some pretty gowns



gorgeous Blair Smittcamp


Slates Restaurant had delicious hors d'oeuvres & dessert samples

My favorite cakery in town Frosted Cakery LOVE THEM!





2 comments:

  1. How lovely wedding gowns!! I am really surprised to know that all of them are so affordable. I would love to buy my wedding dress online. Well, I am going to attend an annual fest at best NYC wedding venues. I wonder if I can get similar party dresses too!

    ReplyDelete