Thursday, January 26, 2012

Style Files: Peachy Stripes

I've decided I'm young, love fashion, and need to branch out and have a little more fun. So as I read fashion blogs and love all the gorgeous shoots, and designer clothing I felt inspired to document some everyday clothes I wear (that are far from designer or professional shoots) but are me! So here we go! I LOVE color in all areas of my life so I'm sure you'll see a lot of that and my gorgeous Stella & Dot pieces that I'm sure will be worn a ton too. I hope you enjoy, feel free to comment, the hubs has already shared his distaste for my hat, which makes me want to wear it more : )











Hat: Target (on sale right now)
Necklace: Stella & Dot Campari
Shirt: Khloe California
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Nordstrom
Boots: Steve Madden

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete