Wednesday, March 2, 2011

East Coast Extravaganza Day 1: Boston

I had the pleasure of taking the vacation of a lifetime last week! One of my best friends since kindergarten went away to college in Rhode Island and has stayed since, working. She has come back to California a million times but I had yet to see her life in Newport, Rhode Island and all the amazing cities near her. So, me and two of my other amazing best friends decided it was time for a ROAD TRIP! Yes we traveled many miles to HUG, EAT, LAUGH, SMILE, DANCE, DRINK, and SHOP of course! My adventure began early Tuesday morning where I boarded a plane in Fresno at 5:50 am. I flew to LAX and then straight into Boston. When I arrived that afternoon these three beautiful faces were awaiting my arrival, and the adventure began!

Kaira, Whitney, Lesley

My first sights of Boston as we headed to find all the shopping

 Shopping on Newbury Street



Bundled up in the store Kaira, Me, Whitney, Lesley

Outside All Saints (Those are all old sewing machines) Just the beginning of all the amazing window displays

Whitney and I with our Betsy Johnson purchases

A blurry outside shot of where we were headed for dinner at the top of the Prudential Building

We ate dinner at Top of the Hub Restaurant

 Our window view from the top

After our first delicious dinner

After dinner we were off to Newport Rhode Island to stay at Kaira's apartment, but of course we had to go out that night to the local bar for some drinks and darts!


 Eskimos

Night one was a success we had a big day ahead of us, The Big Apple was calling our name!

1 comment: